- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced small
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium tomato (seeds removed), diced
- 1 avocado, diced small
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- salt and ground pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. On a baking sheet, toss sweet potato, red onion, and olive oil. Roast until sweet potato is tender and browned in spots, about 20 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and let cool completely.
Add tomato, avocado, cilantro, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.